Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Recent Reviews for Lang Restoration October 2020

 


We invite you to read some recent reviews for Lang Restoration. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!


We Had Excellent Service

"They remodeled my roof. We had excellent service with Ramogi Thomas of Lang Reconstruction and Construction.  The roof turned out really nice and the dry wall work on the inside was professional done and the workers were courteous and professional. They were on time and completed the work in less time than expected. I would highly recommend Lang Reconstruction and Construction for additional work and to all my neighbors. Very Class Act. Thank you for making our experience GREAT!"

Latricia C.


Thank you LANG for a Job Well Done

"LANG Is a great company, I am very satisfied with their work, they hired the best staff, they are very professional, and their work is absolutely awesome. I will recommend them to my family and friends. Derrick the project manager, and Johnny the punch out man, make a super team. I observed them going that extra mile to get the job done, and make me a happy customer. They succeeded, my granddaughter and me will enjoy our new kitchen together. Thank you LANG for a job well done."

Shirley S.


Project Manager was Top Tier

"Great company to work with. The ladies in the office were very helpful. The project manager was top tier. Thanks Lang!"

Anthony B.


Lang Restoration & Construction in Tucker, GA
Fire, Water, Storm & Disaster Restoration Services In Metro Atlanta
770.491.0500
Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE
www.LangFireandWater.com



No comments:

Post a Comment