Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Another 5-Star Review For Lang Restoration

 

Beautifully Restored Home

Lang Restoration and Construction – Tucker Georgia (Lang R&C)

After a devastating garage fire, my insurance company gave me a list of three companies to talk to about restoration and reconstruction of my home. After receiving a quick and professional telephone response from the Vice President of Lang Restoration I was invited over to their office and met with the management team. I was thoroughly impressed with these folks after an extensive and professional briefing on the company and what I could expect from them. After careful consideration, I selected Lang R&C to complete the project. I could not have been more pleased with the work that was done and the professionalism of all team members at Lang. A highly experienced project manager was assigned to my project who communicated with me on a daily basis. He did a great job of staying in communication with me, as well as scheduling work tasks and staying ahead of the subcontractors. I spoke frequently with the company Vice President and the Director of Operations. All of the management team promptly returned my phone calls and always treated me with courtesy and respect. Hats off especially to Jimmy, Andrew, Cole, and Kevin.  I am very satisfied with the final product – a beautifully restored home.

Larry S.


Lang Restoration & Construction in Tucker, GA

Fire, Water, Storm & Disaster Restoration Services In Metro Atlanta
770.491.0500
Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE

www.LangFireandWater.com

1 comment:

  1. Accidents or unfortunate events can happen anytime. Be it a flood damage cleanup, mold remediation service, fire restoration,Restore Dry is always here to help you

    ReplyDelete